Wednesday 6 August 2014

What if I lived under the sea!

Mum, me and my baby brother were in Bath Bay where my house is. It was time to go to the Sea Market. Mum bought dark green sea weed. We went back home and there was Dad. Dad had Sharky my pet shark. 

Mum said, "Time to go to Ocean school."
 Dad and I rode Sharky to Ocean school. The Ocean school teacher was Mrs Armitage. Today I was wearing a purple fin and a white necklace. It was time to go to Bath Bay.  Mum picked me and Sharky up and we went outside. 

Me and Sharky saw people throwing trash into our deep blue sea. I called Dad and Dad told them, "This is our home and you need to respect it. You need to respect our home like you respect your home." 

The humans made friends with mermaids and we lived happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your imaginative story Kiran.
    Now remember to replace "Me and Mum" or "Me and my brother" with "Mum and I" or "My brother and I."
    Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice
    story I mean wonderful
    from Nana and Papa
    WE ARE PROUD OF YOU !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete