Monday 11 August 2014

More diary writing

On sunday I zoomed to church by car. We had to arrive to church fast otherwise we would be late for meeting the Watoto kids choir. It was very exciting I couldn't wait.

Later when we got there I had to go up the front and watch them as they beautifully danced and sang. Everyone thought it was impressive. So did I.

After that nearly everybody gave their hearts to Christ and then Pastor Peter said it was time for the grand finale. Before that they shared how they grew up. One of them was heart breaking. It was very sad because the person said that her nana made a promised that when their mum died the nana would take good care of them but the nana didn't keep her promise. Instead she was terrible to her grandchild and if her grandchild was naughty the nana would lock her up in the in the bathroom without food but sometimes a guard would bring her food.

Then they sang one last song and then me and my family went home and had a roasted lamb.

 When we came back during the night me and my dad went early so I could help with some people to serve and help put food on the food trays. I enjoyed helping with other people but then it was time to go to kids church. When we got there my dad signed me in. I asked leader Nancy if she needed any help. She said I can help with rego. I was pleased that I could help.

Later a whole lot of kids came in to kids church. I had to find their name tags for them or either write them one. Later on we had to pack up. After that we had to go down stairs and worship. I was a worship leader. We sang gospel songs.

When we had finished worship we had to go back up to kids church

When we got back up to kids church we watched a clip and had a quiz then it was finally time to go home.

2 comments:

  1. You have described your day in such an interesting, detailed manner. I can see you really are a kind, helpful person. Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really awesome story Hare you should be proud of yourself.
    By:Mehar

    ReplyDelete