Monday 11 August 2014

Bird Search

On a dark windy Saturday at 8am I was up and I was bored. I really hoped that the school holidays were over, so I thought of searching for information about birds. I got my bird book and started to search about birds on the internet. 

Fact number 1.  I was questioning in my head about what do birds eat in winter and the answer was the birds that eat insects now in this time of year eat berries. Birds are not always hungry so you have to feed them about 2am in the morning to 8pm in the night time. That's about 18 hours. Who could not eat for 18 hours? That's just amazing. 

On fact number 2. Baby Birds are born about in spring time on September on 12th.
Birds are nature and we need to treat nature good. Nature is our home for you and me. I felt joyful searching about birds. I should do bird searching more often when I am bored.



3 comments:

  1. It is great to see you enjoy learning about nature! Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ws fun learning about nature

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job sweet heart nice from: dad !!

    ReplyDelete