Monday 11 August 2014

Dear Diary


On Friday  I went to my wonderful grandma's house to have a sleep over. Me and my sister Bailey skipped to the dark green car and my lovely mum drove me with my cool sister to my grandma's house.

The movie started like this It was a dark and spooky night with 4 ghosts. The scary ghosts floated to a black and in the car there were two adults. One was a man and one was a lady. The man said, "Isn't this romantic?" Then the ghost said," Yes that is romantic, and the lady yelled, "Aaaaaah!

 The man and lady raced as fast as they could and Vroooom! They went. It was SCARY! The funniest part was when one of the ghosts burped but it smelt.


Me and Bailey fell straight to sleep. When me and Bailey woke up it was still dark so I turned the TV on and woke Bailey. First I changed the channel to 2 then to channel 4. It was funny when a man was chasing 4 men.

1 comment:

  1. You have described the movie in such an engaging, lively manner. I love the way you have included some powerful verbs, direct speech and onomatopoeia.

    Next time, rather than writing "Me and Mum", try to remember to say "Mum and I" or "My sister and I".

    ReplyDelete