Monday 11 August 2014

Diary Writing

On Saturday I went to the airport early in the morning at 5.00am to pick up my cousin Roger. He is from Tonga.

After that we all decided to have Mc Donalds for breakfast. I had hot chocolate and pancake.  Roger had the same.

At 8:00 we all went to my cousins rugby. He plays for the Marlins. The other team was the Howick. My cousins name is Devante. When the game finished I found a $1.00 on the field so I bought lollies for us all. They were so so sour. I loved it including my mum. The score was a draw, yelled the coach. I jumped up and squirmed. Then I replied to my mum, "He frightened me."  

After a while we went to a shop and brought some dinner. My papa said, "Goodnight". He was just joking around with me. He always does that. We had some pancakes, quiche, sapasui, crab and meat. It smelt so yum there was water dripping out of my mouth. I couldn't wait . I was too hungry.


Last time Roger came from Tonga, he served a Mission in New Zealand as an Elder. His name was Elder Koliapai. His full name is Roger Koliapai. After we ate dinner he went outside to visit the other people he knows from last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment