Tuesday 9 December 2014

Animal Dance

On Friday 5th of December I attended Manurewa Central school's middle school production in their auditorium at 9:30am. It was fantastic. The theme was animals.


My favourite was a song from Savage Garden called the Animal song. Amazing! I thought. It was like I was watching a professional dance! They were wearing  black pants and black tops. They had animal hats on. The only question is, why did they put cheetahs with cows? Wouldn't they eat each other?


Behind them was a forest background and above green lights were lighting up their dance. I think it made the costumes pop out.

Overall the entire show was fantastic and I would love to go again next year.


3 comments:

  1. !WOW! Thea-rose !wow! amazing story about the performents i really like it good job by sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all your movement and action

    BY HARE

    ReplyDelete