Sunday 27 July 2014

The Worst Meal Ever!

Mouldy cheese ice-cream with cheddar cheese toppings.
I got served with some disgusting mouldy cheese ice-cream, with cheddar cheese toppings. I smelt it with sensitive nose. Aaaaaahhhhhhh! I got shocked. It smelt like raw cheese that was out on the bench for a year. 

My mum told me to taste it. I took a pinch. For a second or two I shivered. I felt suspicious and I felt yellow. Soon I took a pinch and put it onto my wiggly, jiggly tongue. Eeewwwwww! I spit everything out. Then quickly my wicked mum told me that the toppings had got some extra mayo sauce. I thought quickly in my mind that I should run upstairs into the bathroom. 

When Mum saw the empty plate on the ink bench she looked behind the door and she found me. She gave me more. I screamed!

By Mehar

For  dessert  my mother served me chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream and a big glass of chocolate milk .


Yuck! She made the chocolate milk out of  white paint and mud with bugs in it! The chocolate cake was made of crumbly dirt and sticky  mud ! I think I saw some worms sliding  through it ! As for the chocolate ice cream it is made of old ,thick paint and dirt.

While my mother wasn't looking I slipped it into the bin and pretended I had finished. She gave me more! Oh no!


By Thea-Rose



I hate...  
Whenever we eat sour cream it makes my tummy scream!
The next night it makes my stomach tight.
Once again it's sour cream. I tell mum it makes my tummy scream.
Mum said your dad needs your tie, but okay if you don't want me to buy.


This time dad cooks.
Mum and dad don't like sour cream with toppings so this time it was dog droppings!
Yuck Yuck Yuck! But a good idea to not waste our bucks.


This time my brother tries while dad bails out of bed for work.
Christians making bowls of snails!
I do not like snails what slimy things!


Eventually it's nana and grandad.
While dad goes out to bid we have overcooked squid!
Ew! Because uncle Ben makes stew!


Finally it's my turn. I don't choose any of that.
I don't choose takeaways in fact!
I choose McDonald's and the family goes “Delicious!”
Puppy says “belicious” instead.


5 weeks later Mary comes over.
She comes to see Rover eat slugs.
He loves to eat bugs!
After that we finally only eat yum things.
The End.

By Alistair

6 comments:

  1. Thea-rose i like your story from sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alistair's story rhyme's I like the other storys 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like my story because it rhymes and all those foods I do not like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaaa nice job Mehar on your worst meal ever !!!
    that was a brillant story from!!
    Kiran

    ReplyDelete