Wednesday 19 March 2014

Stormy Saturday



On stormy Saturday, I was playing in my room. I suddenly stopped. I heard lots of rain rattling like mice running on the roof.  I looked out the window and saw grey clouds. My house was shaking like when a truck goes by. I got the goose bumps. I went and got my slippers on. I got a blanket and snuggled up in bed. I was terrified. I soon fell asleep. I got a big shock when I heard my trees swooshing everywhere.  
I went and turned the TV on. Then my dad said, “Kids do you want to play a game?”   I said, “No, it is too cold.” I just watched TV for the rest of the day. It was not the best day. My window was banging like a bunch of elephants were going to run in. That was a really stormy day.

3 comments:

  1. You have described what you heard, saw and felt during the storm in an interesting, lively way. Very well done!

    Now work on replacing "got" with more interesting verbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very proud of your excellent, informative story Ana, Ka Pai. Love mum xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ana, What a great story. I liked the way you described the storm, it made me want to read more.

    Nana and Granddad

    ReplyDelete